Friday, November 1, 2013

Derby and Stir-Crazy

Happy November, everyone! Hard to believe that an entire month has gone by since the start of my new rec league. Right now I'm feeling kind of stir-crazy. It may be the fact that I don't have a car and need to get the heck off campus right now, it may also be the fact that I had to miss derby this week because of a test, in fact I think it's definitely a combination of those two things. Overall I feel like I need to learn to manage my time better so I can go to every derby practice. Practice is my stress reliever, and on days like today I can really tell I'm not doing myself any favors by skipping.

The most important thing I've learned this week: manage time better so you don't have to miss derby, because missing derby means you will be stressed and irritable for the remainder of the week. Remember: body checking pedestrians to let out your inner rage is generally frowned upon in most societies.....

Food for thought (literally): Who came up the term "fun-sized"? They really need to re-evaluate their definition of entertainment.

Until next time, (when I'm in a better state of mind)

Emma
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment